Sacred Smudge Kit
This Sacred Smudge Kit is designed to aid you in your plant ceremonies and to help teach about a some of the traditional smudging herbs of North America.
Each herb was specially selected for the high quality of their aromatic virtues and their long tradition of use for smudge and ceremony. The collection comes with five self-lighting charcoal discs and a booklet containing a profile on each smudging herb and along with an incense ceremony.
- Locally Wild Harvested Black Sage
- Locally Grown Organic White Sage
- Locally Wild Harvested Mugwort
- Organic Sweetgrass from the Cree First Nation of Northern Manitoba
- 5 x Self-Lighting Charcoal Discs
- Instruction Booklet